Harmonie Mutuelle, a founding member of Groupe VYV, offers and invents solidarity solutions that give everyone the means to play a role in their own health and in society. A major player in mutualism in France, Harmonie Mutuelle protects nearly 4,8 million people in France.
Harmonie Mutuelle wanted to have an efficient processing of its member flows on the one hand and health professionals on the other hand, while having a service provider who can meet strong SLA commitments.
Luminess (formerly Jouve), a key player in dematerialization and processing of health flows and provident insurance, provides the following services:
- Reception and sorting of all physical flows on a single processing site.
- Digitization (RAD / LAD) of nearly 30 members and healthcare professionals per day.
- Implementation of a videocoding solution.
- Transformation of flows under the B2 and Noémie standard.
- Provision in a GED (Electronic document management) requests for business processing by managers or for archiving when processing is automated.
The expertise of Luminess makes it possible to cover the entire chain: the reception of paper documents, their digitization, their indexing, as well as that of the lines of acts and finally the generation of B2 and NOEMIE files. Gradually, the partnership between the two entities has extended to provident and litigation data.
Harmonie Mutuelle, satisfied with the quality of the services provided by Luminess and the relationships between the teams, renewed its confidence in the group and awarded it a new call for tenders for a period of 3 years (2020-2023).
We have chosen to continue our collaboration with Luminess (formerly Jouve) not only on criteria related to the quality and price of the services provided but also because of the bond of trust that exists between the teams and the territorial anchoring of the Luminess activity.
letters from members and health professionals per day processed by our teams at Mayenne.
commitment to quality SLAs in terms of data restitution.
The benefits of our solution
- Reduction in processing times for insured persons and health professionals.
- Simplified access to all files in dematerialized form for managers.
- Standardization of management processes.