Updated the 23 / 06 / 2021
This page is not a help page. It aims to present the accessibility policy of the site https://www.luminess.eu and to define the general level of accessibility found on the site in accordance with the standards and regulations.
What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website is a site that allows all Internet users to access its content without difficulty, including people who have a disability and use specialized software or hardware.
An accessible site allows for example to:
- Navigate with voice syntheses or Braille displays (in particular used by blind or visually impaired Internet users).
- Customize the display of the site according to your needs (enlargement of the characters, modification of the colors, etc.).
- Navigate without using the mouse, with the keyboard only or via a touch screen.
RGAA Declaration of Conformity
Luminess undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with article 47 of law n°2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it implements the strategy and actions as defined in the multi-year plan, soon available online
This accessibility statement applies to https://www.luminess.fr
Luminess https://www.luminess.eu is in partial compliance with the General Accessibility Improvement Framework (RGAA), version 4.1 due to the non-compliances and waivers listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Luminess reveals that:
60% RGAA version 4.1 criteria are met
Content not accessible
- There are still translations to be done. The translations will be done during 2021.
- Videos do not have a transcript. Corrections being analyzed in 2021.
- There are still code errors (duplicate id). Corrections in progress
- Some decorative images do not have an empty text alternative. Correction during 2021.
- Some informative images do not have a textual alternative filled in. Correction during 2021.
- Iframes do not have a title attribute filled in. Correction during 2021.
- No titles to clearly identify the videos. Correction during 2021.
Exemptions for disproportionate burden
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement was made on [23 / 06 / 2021]. It was updated on [24 / 06 / 2021].
Technologies used for the realization of Luminess https://www.luminess.eu
The content restitution checks were carried out on the basis of the combination provided by the RGAA 4.0 reference base, with the following versions:
- Firefox 70.0 and AWS 2019.1909.28 ILM
- Firefox 70.0 and NVDA 2019.2
- Safari 11.1 and VoiceOver 4.0
Tools to assess accessibility
- Browser Code Inspector (Firefox)
- Contrast-Finder to test color contrasts.
- W3C Validator: validator.w3.org
- HeadingsMap extension for Firefox, to visualize the structuring by titles.
- Chris Pederick's Web Developer browser extension: https://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/
Site pages that have been subject to compliance verification
- Home page
- Contact page
- Contact page
- Accessibility page
- Banks Results List page
- Market page: Industry and Services
- Offers page Transactional platforms & digital processes> KYC remediation platform
- Publication Offers page> Publication of structured, multilingual, unstructured content
- News and Events page
- Our job offers page
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access content or a service, you can contact the person in charge of Luminess to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
- Send a message via the link Contact us.
- Contact Luminess from the contact details at the bottom of the page
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal's services and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights [https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/]
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region [https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues]
- Send a letter by post (free, do not put a stamp)
- Defender of rights
- Free answer 71120
- 75342 Paris CEDEX 07