Patent Process Automation
An agile platform to process the patent document from end to end
With more than 500 pages of documentary flows processed each week for various patent offices, including the European Patent Office in particular, we guarantee the reliability of the patent from its filing to its publication : data flow management, data analysis, prior art search, conversion and publication.
Our Platform Patent Processing addresses this complexity through an automated process combining Artificial Intelligence processing and human supervision.
- Organize delegated formalities tasks
- Open and secure processing infrastructure based on micro-services supporting this scope of activity by automating these processes (archiving, indexing, duplication, etc.)
Analyze and Convert
- Conversion and structuring of data, quotes, tables and mathematical formulas
- Management of all digital and paper document formats
Disseminate and disseminate
- Distribution of the structured and homogeneous patent to the general public and to users with sophisticated search functions
- Use of sophisticated functions, visualization and graphical analysis of results
daily procedural communications
patents published each year
examiners access the database
patents accessible in the database
quality and availability rate
This is the deadline reached for certain tasks thanks to our automated processes instead of 10 days
This is the increase in efficiency observed thanks to outsourcing
A controlled conversion process
Preparation / Acquisition
Scan / Input / Normalize
Segmentation / Zoning
Automatic / Manual
OCR / Text extraction
JCR / PDF extraction
Automatic / Manual
XML / PDF / ebook ...
Our international actions lead us to work with many European organizations, including the EPO, and we manage the 27 languages of the Community.