Improve your accounting and financial processes
Optimized invoice management is a lever forimprovement of your accounting and financial processes.
Starting the July 1, 2024, receipt of electronic invoices will be mandatory for all companies: beyond the regulatory and technical constraints, this change is an opportunity to obtain rapid ROI on the accounting value chain.
For more than twenty years, Luminess has offered a supplier invoice processing services combining advanced RAD/LAD technologies and recognized know-how, allowing companies and administrations tooptimize performance and steering of their accounting treatments.
Luminess solutions, combined with technical and functional expertise, make it possible tosave over 75% on invoice management costs, by optimizing the management of invoices, to improve the management of their cash flow. Invoice processing time is 30% shortcut.
The move to electronic invoicing
A regulatory change that impacts all professionals and companies from July 1, 2024:
- All companies, individual entrepreneurs and professionals must be able to receive dematerialized invoices – in a compliant format – from July 1, 2024, be able to interface with the public billing portal (PPF) – directly, via a dematerialization operator (OD) or a partner dematerialization platform (PDP) – and be able to automatically integrate them into their accounting IS.
- In a compliant format, directly or through an OD or a PDP, large companies (staff of more than 5 employees or turnover of more than €000 billion) will have to issue electronic invoices (e-invoicing) from July 1, 2024, then ETI (workforce of more than 250 employees or turnover greater than €50 million) from January 1, 2025 and, finally, SMEs from January 1, 2026.
- This schedule also applies to the obligation to transmit data to the tax authorities (e-reporting).
A complete service offer, dematerialization and SAE compliance
- Receipt in all formats and input flows: paper, PDF, Factur-X and EDI, whether the documents are structured or not
- Receipt by Mail, Upload or Email
Digitization and extraction
- Reliable, faithful and compliant digitization (NF544 certification in progress) of paper invoices and accompanying documents
- Automatic extraction and control of mailing data
- Automatic extraction and control of invoice data
- Verification of data compliance
- Data structuring and conversion into standard format (Factur-X, EDI, etc.)
Processing and delivery
- Processing of ancillary documents (attachments, reminders, etc.)
- Structuring and delivery of data and images to feed the accounting system
- Transmission to a Partner Dematerialization Platform (PDP) or to the Public Billing Portal (PPF)
- Conclusive archiving of digitized invoices for a period of 10 years in an SAE certified NF461
- Portal for research and consultation of archived invoices
- Implementation of a reconciliation portal for reconciliation of invoices, purchase orders and supporting documents
- Duplicates management
- Management of reminders
- Rejection management
- Integration with the accounting workflow
Our invoice dematerialization solution
Processing of all types of invoices
Optimization and simplification
- Reduction of 50% to 75% of the cost of processing invoices thanks in particular to accelerated processing times (30% reduction), to a reduction in related costs
- Simplification of VAT reporting obligations
- Data compliance
- Traceability of exchanges and actions
- Creation and monitoring of the accounting trail
- Guaranteed traceability and data integrity
Customer satisfaction on complex projects
- Support and change management
- Management of complex and specific projects
Multi-channel and multilingual
Processing of paper invoices, PDF, Factur-X, EDI…, structured or not, whatever their language
A dematerialization operator for a compliant, economical and complete solution
- Integration of all incoming flows
- Reliability and structuring of the data entered
RAD / LAD / Control
- Business rules
- Customer repositories
- Compliance review
Interfacing with PDPs or the PPF
- The architecture of Luminess makes it possible to interface directly with the PPF as with a PDP
- Luminess has partnered with a market leading PDP